- In case of inclement weather, we will be happy to reschedule your Goat Hike at a future date and time that is convenient for you, availability providing. If you believe the weather will prevent you from hiking, please try to give us 24 hours advanced notice to reschedule.
- We do not hike when it is actively raining or snowing, as the goats do not enjoy moisture! In the event of a rainy or snowy day, we will reschedule.
- We encourage you to arrive at the meeting place promptly at the scheduled time to avoid an abbreviated hike/hike cancellation.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may need to shorten or terminate the hike. If we are able to wait, we will. If you are running late, please text, email, or call us as soon as possible to let us know.
- If you need to cancel for any reason, please try to give us at least 24 hours advanced notice for a refund of your deposit. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your hike will not be entitled to a refund of the deposit.
- We schedule our days around our Goat Hiking guests! If you cannot make your Goat Hike and have not given us notice/miss your hike due to excessive lateness, we kindly request that you still pay for your hike in full to compensate us for our time.