Goats are a delightful addition to parties and events! Our resident Nigerian Dwarf wethers were bottle-raised by humans (me!), and have spent their entire lives interacting with friends, family, and guests at The Little Goat House. This socialization has made John and David the friendliest boys on Earth!
John and David love to entertain, receive pets and treats, snuggle, and spread joy and happiness. They are sure to put a smile on your face!
If you are interested in hiring our boys for entertainment at your upcoming party or event, here’s what you need to know:
- We need a fenced area with a height of at least 4 feet that can contain the boys during the event. We do not provide fencing at this time.
- You can expect the boys to do their business during the event — goat poop is small and very inoffensive, like little deer pellets. It is also an excellent natural fertilizer! If you wish to clean the area after your visit from the boys, a broom or leaf blower are both adequate tools. Cleanup is not included in our visit.
- Goats may nibble on clothing, fingers, landscaping, etc. Our boys are discouraged from nibbling, however this is the essence of goats’ nature, and there is no way to stop them from nibbling on whatever may be inside of their designated enclosure during your event.
- We will provide water and hay for the boys to consume during your event. We can offer treat bags for purchase at $3/bag upon request, or you are welcome to provide your own treats for guests of your event. Vegetables such as carrots, crackers, or “goat treats” from the Country Store are all things our boys love.
- Our goats are dehorned for their own, and for your, safety.
Our rate for events and parties is $100/hour, with a minimum 1-hour engagement and a maximum of 3 hours. There is a 50% deposit required upon booking, with the remaining 50% to be paid at the event.
Our pricing includes transportation within a 10 mile radius from our location, loading and unloading, and goat supervision/handling during your event! If you wish to book a party or event with us, please let us know as far in advance as possible, as John and David are very popular!! The boys are available to attend events year-round.
Thanks for your interest in having John and David out for a celebrity goat appearance at your next event. We hope to see you soon!